Monday, August 10, 2009

Moving Right Along!

I had a really long post going a few minutes ago, and I just deleted the whole thing because I realized just how self-conscious I am and how absolutely whiny I can be. All I did was complain about how I look. Since I'm trying not to whine about that anymore, here are some things I'm doing to resolve the situation:

1. I'm doing the 30 Day Shred every single day, no matter what.
2. I get one ponytail day a week. That's it. I look much cuter with my hair down and ponytails for me are just lazy.
3. After watching episode after episode of "What Not to Wear," I am going to be as fashion forward as I can. I want to be a cute mom, not a frumpy mom! I will stand by what Stacy and Clinton have to say!
4. I will do my best to have no more negative thoughts. Easier said than done, but I will do my best.

5 comments:

  1. DO THOSE LUNGES AND LIKE IT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I guess you chose today..."

    One pony-tail a week = Mean Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new banner? Where'd ya get it? (Been wanting one for a while.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, I swear I'm dying. DYING. Check your facebook!

    I forgot about the one ponytail thing in Mean Girls!

    H- Thanks so much! I made it on www.scrapblog.com. I've loved so many others I've seen, so I finally decided to try one out for myself. It was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new banner! :)
    It's okay to post whiny posts!! We will listen!
    And for the record...I always think of you as a cute mom!!! Always!

    ReplyDelete