Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mmmm...Blueberries!

Guess what Brendan's new favorite food is? Of COURSE it's the one with the highest stain potential! ;) Yes...BLUEBERRIES! Tonight he just couldn't get enough of them! I'm pretty sure he ended up having a million of them, and this is the end result:


I have to admit that I'm afraid of the diaper that will come of this...yikes! Anyone wanna come change a baby?

Speaking of making a mess, this is his latest skill: mess making! He especially likes to take every book and stuffed animal off his bookcase when he plays. I've been cleaning it up every time, but I think I may just give in and leave everything on the floor from now on. Okay, probably not. I don't think I could handle it. But it is sure exhausting!


"Hmmm...which book should I pick?"

"Yes! This is the one!"

"Oh, hi Mom!"

"Look what I did!"

By the way...does anyone know how to get the blue stains out of baby skin? Someone's fingers are still blue, even after a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment