Sunday, June 14, 2009

Just Getting Started

I'm brand new at this, so forgive me if I'm a little boring!

I'll start by admitting a problem I have. I'm addicted to online shopping. Well, all shopping, to be honest, but mostly online shopping. It's absolutely out of control! It stems from a couple things, I believe. #1- I'm obsessed with finding bargains. Did you know that jcp.com and kohls.com both have a deal of the day? Oh, yes...check it out. And #2- I love, repeat LOVE coming home to a box on my doorstep! Even when I know a package is on it's way, I rip it open like I'm 5-years-old on Christmas morning! Some latest finds: thirstiesbaby.com has an outlet store. I'm a little hesitant to share this secret to other cloth-diapering mommies because selection is so small (or non-existent like it is right now...) and it all goes so fast and I selfishly don't want to lose out, but I know we're all looking for deals in this economy and their diaper covers are usually less than $8 each. A STEAL! I just bought 4 last week. Awesome. I'm totally into hearing about other sites where you find deals, so if you have some, keep me in the loop! I'll share others I find as I continue my online shopping habit.

In other news, our little monster has TEETH! The first one sprouted one day, and by the next day we had tooth #2. It's time for steak! Or not. But we are trying puffs this week. We bought 4 flavors, and so far, the sweet potato is for sure his favorite. It's weird, though. He loves them now and will eat them, but we have to put them directly into his mouth. We put them on his high chair try, he demonstrates a fantastic pincer grasp, and then throws them on the floor. Pepper has found his new best friend. So he won't put the food in his mouth, but he's currently on the floor scootching his way off the blanket to munch on some carpet fibers. Yum.

My next goal for this blog is to figure out how to post pictures and videos. It doesn't look too terribly complicated. We'll see about this!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! First comment!

    The Munchkin looooooves the puffs. In fact, he is rejecting all other solid food on this very day in exchange for puffs--preferably sweet potato as well. Tricky Mickey.

    So, when you get around to including blog links on your page, be sure to hook me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the blog!!!
    I will email you the infor for my personal blog and the Mirielle blog. I added you as a link on Miri's page...hope that's okay!!!

    I'm with you on the deals...it's addicting!!

    ReplyDelete