Monday, October 5, 2009

IKEA: The Best Place in the World

At least it seemed that way yesterday. My friend since practically birth and I went shopping there yesterday while the kidlings played together with our moms. I haven't really been there since Brendan was born, and boy was I missing out!

First, let me talk about the adorable toys! So cute, and so much cheaper than other stores. I have Christmas AND the big 1st birthday planned already! Here's what I'm thinking:

A car mat:


A kitchen set (yes, my boy will have a kitchen, despite what daddy says):


Of course, many of the accessories that go with a kitchen

I would love to get this hanging chair, but there is (a) no space, and (b) I don't like the color with his room:


An easel:


Table and chairs:

Now that I've spent a ton of virtual money in my head, I'll post pics of the two little guys playing together! J did such an awesome job sharing his Kix with Brendan and Dodger the dog. One for J, one for Brendan, and one for Dodger. They had a busy day eating, playing in Grandma's living room, and going to the park. Brendan went down the slide by himself! Okay, kinda... ;)



Brendan did a great job sharing his musical table!




Someone needs a haircut...6 more weeks!




Grandpa helps Brendan down the slide:


Dinner time!


No comments:

Post a Comment