Friday, September 4, 2009

My Day So Far

I'm really too tired to go into much explanation about today, but I also would like to vent, so here is my short summary of today rated by the good (+) and the bad (-):

+It's FRIDAY!
+Of a 3-day-weekend!!!
-Got called to the office today because a mom wanted to talk to me...her son got in trouble in music yesterday. *sigh*
+Mom made him apologize to me and write me a "sorry" card! I was so sure she'd be mad at me!
+/-outside, inside, outside, inside, outside, free lunch, outside
+New contract passed- yay for a decent raise!
+Leave at 3:30!
-Come home to discover that my house is the set of the next "Arachnophobia" movie :( Not really sure how to handle this situation
+Manage to open mailbox despite a tarantula (I swear it has to be related) on the handle of my mailbox.
-Realize that the Chicago Tribune charged my old bank account even after I changed all my banking information.
+Got it all straightened out.
-Realize Pepper ate Rupert, one of Brendan's bears.
+/-realized it was just the leg he pulled off and I think I can fix it. The bad news is that I have to fix it.
+Let Pepper out to get a little running time in.
-Realize the dog disappeared. The landscapers left the freaking gate open. Grab Brendan and chase the stupid dog all over the neighborhood. Guess he got his "running" in. Jerks. Both Pepper and the landscapers.
+New diaper covers in size medium came in today!
+The colors are awesome- sky blue (but it's dark!), aqua, melon orange!
-They are still too big for him, but the smalls are too small. Guess it's better to be too big.
+It's FRIDAY!
+Of a 3-day-weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 3 day weekend!
    Poor Rupert!
    Stinks about the dog getting out. I know how that goes!

    ReplyDelete