Friday, September 18, 2009

Craziness Here!

Besides, of course, the crazy bald man from my town who took out two officers and ran all over the western Chicago suburbs with two guns, hijacking two cars, and robbing (another) bank. ;)

Brendan is now OFFICIALLY pulling up! He does it on the toy (yes, Hannah ;) ) piano, his musical table, the ottoman, and to my surprise this afternoon, his crib! He even...took a couple steps! I think cruising is in our near future.

Also in our near future (more like immediate): stair climbing. Yesterday he pulled himself up onto the bottom step, which he has done before. He hangs out there usually, and then sits back down. Not yesterday. He moved his hands to the second step, and then put his knee up on the first step! Unfortunately (fortunately?) he slipped as he tried to get his second knee up, but I'm thinking it's coming very, very, very soon.

Does anyone have a Peg Perego item? How good is their customer service? Brendan's clip on his car seat is sticky (not with food...like it "sticks" when I try to put clip it together) and is really hard to get in at all. I want a new clip. I hope they send me one. I also have to call Baby Jogger regarding the City Mini...I somehow broke the clip on the carseat adapter. I HAVE worked with them before regarding the latest recall and they were great. I hope they will be about this one too. I'll be very sad if I have to replace the entire attachment over a clip. He's almost done with it anyway, though. I'm more talking about future kids.

Finally- here are some things I'm eying at Gymboree:


I have a thing for screen tees for babies...




Yeahhh...that one just makes me laugh.


I will probably buy all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment