Wednesday, December 9, 2009

*Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!*

I do love the snow! Despite the fact that it is just horrid to drive in, there is something about it that makes me smile!

I was so excited about the first snowfall of the year that I went out today to buy Brendan some snow boots! Size 4 boots are kind of hard to come by, but Target had 2 pair hidden behind some size 10s. Special shout out to the wonderful associate who will regret her stretched out earlobe one day for finding them!

Anyway, it seems Brendan loves snow about as much as I do! In about a year we're going to be making the most awesome snowmen together!







<3<3<3<3<3


I can't believe it has been almost a month since the last time I blogged! I apologize to me (3?) readers! ;)

Brendan will be 13 months old on Saturday! Each day he gets closer and closer to walking! I have a feeling it can be any time now. He can now get himself into a stand from a seated position without pulling up!

His current list of words include:
Dada
Uh oh
ah ah (means no)
Mama (FINALLY!)
Mmm (when something tastes good...does that even count as a word?)
Dwah-doo (the jury's still out on this one. We thought maybe doggie, but probably not)

He currently sleeps about 11-12 hours a night with 2 two-hour naps during the day, but the morning nap is getting shorter and shorter...it will probably be dropped sooner rather than later!

Brendan loves whole milk and we made a seamless transition from bottles! Woohoo! I'm so grateful he had no issues giving them up! Yayyyyy Brendan!

No comments:

Post a Comment